A running list of things we'd like to acquire and do for our new house!
- Childproof Kitchen - Cabinet and drawer locks
- Garage sale
- Replace upstairs railings - not to code, too easy for kids to fall through
- Gate for the fence - to contain our mischievous child
- Gate for the upstairs landing - to contain our mischievous child
- Protect and organize garage - before we fill it with too much stuff!
- Insulate and drywall for 2 remaining interior walls
- Power-wash and epoxy floors
- Storage/organization: wall hardware, shelving
- Kenzie's bedroom - make it so it doesn't seem crazy to keep our child in a closet
- Wall prep/paint
- Carpet remnant
- Toddler bed
- Shelving/etc. for toys
- Need better ventilation?
- Wildflower boulevard?
- Chest freezer (meat!!)
- Power washer
- Table saw (condo/flooring)
- Mitre saw (condo/flooring)
- Light-duty flatbed trailer (dependency: receiver)
- Rain barrel(s)
- Patio furniture - Table/chairs for outdoors.
- Dresser(s) for clothes - upstairs
- Sofa/living room set
- Area rugs all around
- Automatic soap dispensers (simplehuman) for kitchen, maybe bath
- Vanity for storage/makeup on main floor office
- Travel cage - A smaller cage for Neko to allow him to enjoy other parts of the house (like the yard!)
- Cage for green wing
Stuff to build
- Shelf wall for Condo
- Coffee table for basement
- Workbench for garage
- Table for Big Green Egg
- Side table for Allie's Office
- Refinish Ikea patio furniture Small table & 2 chairs
- Caulk tub - circumnavigate the low overflow valve
- Shrubs/plants for the front, nearest the house (planted a garden)
- Shrubs/plants for the lower/left-hand terrace (planted a garden)
- What can we plant/harvest this late in the season?
- Reel mower
- Manual edger
- Gardening equipment: shovels, rakes, hoes, garden rakes, and the like (major Craig's List haul FTW)
- Shop vac
- Folding/work table for projects, etc.
- Dehumidifier (important - basement flooring buckles)
- Sterilite stacking drawers for office closet
- Hamper for main floor bath
- Toilet seat (ours: plastic/flimsy, green)
- Office sound system - SONOS