So I'm thinking of some way I can come up with a post today. Nothing too meta. Something that maintains my goal of doing something creative or reflective. But I'm coming up short.
Today looked a little something like this:
- I burned a lot of mental energy feeling frustrated with my optometrist. Long story.
- I worked my body harder than expected while doing something called "Extreme Core."
- We made nachos, which should have been delicious, but were actually kind of meh.
- I ate most of the nachos.
- We attempted to watch a movie, but Mackenzie said "no." Actually, she said, "AAAAAAHA!" (and many other things).
- I took a long nap.
- I woke up feeling not-very-refreshed. Drank part of a growler, and lost some number of hours looking at things I've already forgotten about.
Maybe it would help to think about what I was doing last year at this time?
No. That's not very helpful.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
Cover photo notes: A frog; found in our toilet on the last day of our month-long trip to Mexico. 1/17/2014